Designed for Major Tom's 20th birthday celebrations, this design is a reference to NASA's plans to go to the moon by the year 2024 and also put the first woman on the moon.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|
Why do we love this product
Save the space junk! We print our products on demand to ensure that we offer great merch without the waste.
Quality items you’ll want to hold onto
Our shirts are made with cozy, pre-shrunk fabric that splits the difference between comfortable and stylish — for flattering fits that feel great.
No old signals here! Our merch is ripped straight from the brains of our team and designers for one-of-a-kind designs, hot off the presses.